Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Disco Effect

I clicked on a "Which of these doesn't belong" Quiz from a link accessed from the Drudge Report (I think -- you've seen them), and discovered I was taking an on-line IQ test. I decided to go ahead with the rest of the quiz, whilst eating dinner and watching a movie...not the ideal conditions for such an endeavor.


Here's what the folks at Tickle said about my test (results sent to disposable eddress that I'll delete tonight):







"In the same class as Bill Gates" -- gotta make sure to mention that to the reunion committee in a couple of years.



The score qualifies me for Mensa, assuming that "random Internet quiz" gets added to the categories listed here.



Sadly, I think my IQ may have been higher (based on GRE V&Q) before I sat down to watch the movie...this movie.







BeeGees' music seems to have pulled some of the smarts from my head. All those years, and Izzy was right -- Disco DOES suck! Who knew?

BTW, if you've ever been interested, Mensa is waiving the evaluation fee this month for people with PE (prior evidence) of qualifying scores. If you have ever wanted to join and have scores in the ranges shown here on various tests, might as well do it this month. I'm still undecided. Any good reasons to join?

No comments: