Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Grammar Queen

Or something like it. From a link I followed from the sidebar of Mark's blog.


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?



I'm off to correct business signs now. "Have a Bless Day" indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a dollar for every misplaced apostrophe. It's an epidemic. I'd be a millionaire. Have you read "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"? It's AWESOME :)

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Yes, I've read Eats, Shoots, and Leaves. Absolutely loved it!

But then, my dearest and I read the esays in the original Fowlers for fun.