Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Support the Rabid

Yes, we SO ordered bracelets after tonight's "The Office" premiere. Thanks to Ms M for suggesting an "Office Party."

I'm also looking forward to receiving my

Michael Scott's
Dunder Mifflin
Scranton Meredith
Palmer Memorial
Celebrity Rabies
Awareness Pro-Am
Fun Run Race
For The Cure

T-shirt. Izzy ordered the ratio of Stanley Nickles to Schrute Bucks Tee.

Memorable Quotes:
"I'm not superstitious; but I am a little stitious."

"A woman shouldn't have to be hit by a car to learn that she has rabies. But that is where we are in America, and that does not sit right with me. And that is why I am hosting a fun run race for the cure for rabies. To raise awareness for the fact that there is a cure rabies... a disease that has been largely eradicated in the U.S., but not very many people know that. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great party last night. i'm still laughing. i hope you've gotten the image of michael scott's dangling participle out of your head.

-m