Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visiting Grandma

I went last evening and visited my Grandma, Aunt and two cousins that live here in the ATL. I had a great visit, and enjoyed hearing grandma's opinions on politics (big fan of Romney), kids and college, healthcare, etc. She's done remarkably well since her stroke, and despite the pain from her shingles. My Aunt and I sat up talking until nearly midnight. She and I and my cousin/nephew also got to see the end of the lunar eclipse. Pretty cool.

At one point, the three older females noticed that we were all wearing close to the same color -- so little girl cousin took some pics with her little point and shoot. We didn't get any of her -- a bit camera-shy when we asked her. But she had fun posing the grown-ups.

Three generations in a hug

Pics in this flickr set, where you can also see the kiddos at Halloween and in a ROTC parade.

I tried on cousin/nephew's ROTC jacket -- it was actually too large for me! Yet another photo we missed -- we'll have to get that on the next trip (He's only 14 1/2 years old, but already half a head taller than I am, and may end up being larger than either of his birth parents.) These kids just keep growing!

No comments: