Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Twitter-sized time fragments

Lately, it seems all the time I've had for writing anything seems to come in teensy, twitter-sized fragments.

Decided to roll with it -- sometime later I'll have more time for eloquent prose.

Here are today's tweets (without crowding your phone in-boxes) and a couple i could have sent last weekend:

  • Just enjoyed espresso with Izzy outside now that it's under 80 degrees.
  • We've opened the windows for the evening.
  • I finished my pharm recert test and mailed it off. Yay!
  • I'll be voting tomorrow -- anyone but Knotts.
  • Political ads I heard today only left off promises to raise the dead.
  • I agree with the jockey @ Belmont: He had no horse.
  • Do the BSG writers have any idea where they are going? Doesn't feel like Bab5's final season.
  • I was wrong recently; _Nancy's_ makes excellent sugar-free marshmallow fudge filling.
  • Headed back to MBeach this Wednesday. Hope I can find a GSA rate room.
That's about it. Izzy is headed out tomorrow to give motorcycle rides to cancer kids. I'll be working on policies, including the medical/first aid manual for a special needs camp.

I'll be in the AC. Another YAY!

No comments: