Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Newest Family Member

The niece we've known the longest (she's not the eldest, but we've known her for the almost 24 years of her life) just had her 2nd baby, a little girl, on Thursday. I stopped by the hospital this evening and got a few shots of niece, her husband, great-niece and a couple of her first visitors.

Flickr shots are uploading. Here's just a couple to show how cute she is.


Great-niece & niece


Waking up -- first semi-smile


After her first rooming-in diaper change (by yours truly). Not sure if it's a real smile, but the jowls are genuine.


Dad & Mom & newbie


A couple of her first non-family visitors.

Off to bed while the rest upload. As I've typed, I've passed the minutes when, five years ago to the day and date, we lost my dad. Tomorrow (today) will be a day of very mixed emotions -- I'm glad folks will have Little Miss Mack as a focus for their emotons.

Welcome Baby; we miss you Daddy.

No comments: