Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Interview, Part 2

As much as anyone else in the blogosphere, I get my life direction from those little quizzes.

According to this one, I'm OK with my current job.

Your Job Satisfaction Level: 83%

Your job is nearly perfect - you've totally lucked out! You like what you do, who you work for, and the people you work with. And it seems like the job you have will eventually get you the job you want. So enjoy what you've got. You've landed the ideal job!


However, since I'm only 83% satisfied, I guess I'll go ahead and go to the 2nd interview scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM for the newer job opportunity. It's in the same place where I'm currently working, so I could hope to be nearly as satisfied as I am currently.

Prayers appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well at least you're not leaving state gov't. I need to get your e-mail so we can banter inter-office style. send it to my personal e-mail.