Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Feeling better about the Apocalypse

Stretching a bit ... OK, a lot ...

In the past year, I've seen famine (major change of diet), plague (OK, lots of other illnesses & outbreaks with which I deal each day), war (on TV), even a cicada on the mailbox (stand-in for locusts.)

What's missing? Pestilence. That is, until a fateful day about 11 days ago when I got a chance to ride in the vehicle of that name. Having survived the ride, I'm feeling better about my chances when the four horsemen arrive.

PS: If you're not familiar with Pestilence: the Vehicle, good for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHA, wunderbar, everyone should beware of pestilence when she's on the road especially.