Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Schrute Bucks

Dwight: Don’t you want to earn Schrute bucks?

Stanley: No. In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again.

Dwight: What’s the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks?

Stanley: The same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The quote will be better once "Schrute bucks" shows up as a Googlable item. (Currently no results.)

I wants me some Schrute bucks. They might motivate me to do my job better.
~~~~~~~

Updated with dialogue (thanks Izzy!) Friday PM. Apparently, I became a Googlable item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations for showing up as the first result in a google search for Schrute Bucks! :)

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Spot with Office dialogue:

www.officetally.com/the-office-the-job

Good reference. Thanks, Izzy!