Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Posts from the Week Off

As I mentioned earlier, I went to a conference last week. I led our section meeting, hosted a discussion on changes in nursing practice, and led a crowd in singing "We Are the World." All 98 repeats of the chorus.

I wasn't able at the time to see that Izzy had posted from one of his favorite books the truth about why people go to conferences. I'm sure that my real reason was to "indulge [myself] in all the pleasures and diversions of travel while appearing to be austerely bent on self-improvement." At least, that's what my boss needs to think.

More on some of our adventures follows (actually, appears above, once posted.) I wrote the posts whilst in the cabin, once I'd managed to achieve relaxation stasis.

No comments: