Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Fred & Mike & Jim

No, not a list of my brothers, tho it's not far off.

Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee and Jim Cantore.

I got home from the grocery store, picking up juices and soups for Izzy, who has been a bit under the weather for the past 36 hours or so. I turned on the Weather Channel, and saw Jim Cantore, always a harbinger of meteorological crisis/disaster. Given the snow forecast for the upstate of SC tomorrow, I'm wondering how the turnout of the seriously conservative Republican electorate will be affected. I think Fred Thompson and Mike Huckabee are counting on those upstate voters.

Ought to be interesting. I'll bet little, if anything, will keep the "Paulists" home.

No comments: