Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, January 12, 2007

More random notes for a Friday

3. High school basketball games can be loads of fun -- even when the home team loses. Someone seriously needs to recruit Ben Lippen's point guard (#21) -- give that child a scholarship, already!

4. Licensed character-themed bday party tomorrow afternoon (in the park -- thank goodness for a 70 degree forecast!) Honoree is a 6 year old guy who is really into Pirates of the Caribbean, Spiderman and ATV riding. We'll probably gift with PJs & underpants -- superhero underpants, of course.

5. Life is good this evening. No special reason, just something I'm pleased to have come to mind. Gotta be the Thai food & a nice evening out with Captain Punsalot. That, and I can honestly say I did my job very well this week.

No comments: