Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bible Quiz

Not that you'd expect any different (though the questions were mostly middle school youth group level.)

The Southern Baptists taught me well, even if (IMHO) the adulations from the Quiz People are a bit over the top.


You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes




HT to the Curt Jester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 100% too.... let's hear it for recovering southern baptists

St. Izzy said...

I got the same hyper happy 100% answer (Fightin Fundy; Baptists were hell-bound liberals to us). Then I went back and put in the most wrong answer I could for every question. I got an 8% (not 0%? Did I get credit for my falsified age and gender?) and a "that's OK; it's great that you want to learn" message.

Blecccch!