Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm a sucker for country songs about soldiers


Yes, they're corny, but they also serve as reminders of things I often don't have to think about in my mostly protected world.

My sister-in-law (B2W2) posted to You Tube a video from some of the stills they had from my nephew's graduation from Basic Training at Ft. Benning, GA yesterday.

They also added some shots of training exercises. Gotta admit the music and pics got to me (maybe just becasue I'm an aunt.) Now that I'm done blubbering, I'll share a few of the family photos.

Nephew with most of his sibs:


Nephew with his youngest sister.


Nephew & my brother (aka Hugh Laurie's stunt double.)

No comments: