Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Electoral Guidance


Saw this on MSNBC's website. Might not be a bad way to go...

(No, I don't really think that way, I'm just tired beyond all belief of some political ads, especially this one.

Scroll down to "Rooster" in the Campaign ads box to view some serious "over-Southerning."

I'm not a great fan of the Gov, but I don't think you can fault someone for spending "all those years" in Washington, when those years were spent as a US Congressman, elected from this very state. How stupid must they think we are?

(Fill-in-the blank question, not multiple choice.)

While you're at it, listen for the reason folks in Mississippi have hope now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh! It's one of those crazy things - politics.

Thanks for sharing.