Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It Shouldn't Be This Close

When you're leading by 17 points (14 unanswered points in the 1st 3 minutes of the 2nd half), I shouldn't lose all my fingernails watching you fight for an 87-83 win.

Still, a WIN in the Dean Dome! A great ending to one of the 4 high holy days of "my other religion."

1. Duke-Carolina at Cameron
2. Duke-Carolina in Chapel Hill
3. The ACC tournament championship game (esp if Duke is playing)
4. The NCAA tournament championship game (ditto)

2 regular liturgies; 2 moveable feasts.

Reddick got within 2 points of being the 2nd leading scorer in Duke history--would've been great to do against Carolina, but I'm sure he'll be happy to get the record in Cameron this weekend.

No comments: