Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Is that a Strip Club?

is what my priest asked me at the end of a meeting at church tonight when I announced I was headed to "Guys and Dolls."

One wonders what he thinks of me... 8-)

BTW, the SVHS production of Guys and Dolls was well-done. Izzy and I enjoyed it, especially once the candy wrapper crinkling and text-message bleeping stopped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. EoC

Heard the story last night and had to laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Dogwood

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Hehe -- and as a witness to the incident, I can just say it was infinitely more hilarious in person.

Though, the Q really is not what he thinks of you, but "what does he think?" :-)

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

G: Kinda worried about making asking that sort of a question about the guy who grants me absolution.

Not that I'm admitting to having needed absolution for visiting those sorts of establishments....

D: So much is clearer now...maybe.

Lizze