Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cute photo, which is the whole purpose of the Internet, right?

I'm putting up pics on Flickr this evening, having finally gotten around to editing and labeling shots I took at the St. Nicholas Festival. More on that once the pics are up (it'll be my last set that I set to auto-upload before heading off to sleep. Oversharing??)

Here's one with an excited bday girls who has just gotten the bday loot that Uncle Izzy and Aunt Lizzie bought her at the Air & Space Museum. Folks call her a mini-me. It's loads of fun being an Aunt.

Little Miss B turns 11

For those who care, I have an itty bitty loaner camera for family Christmas pics. I'm glad I've played with other point & shoots. Expect a few more kid shots next week.

No comments: