Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Brew at the Zoo

So, Izzy and I went last evening to wander around the Zoo in the rain whilst Izzy sampled some microbrews. It was getting dark, so we didn't see as many animals as on a daytime trip, but the sunset and drizzle certainly made the evening comfortable.

I was stuck in a line (getting my designated driver bracelet) when Izzy had his first sample, so I don't know if he prayed the special beer prayer: Bless, O Lord, this creature Beer...

Ran into a couple of folks from work, one of whom was my boss (there with his wife.) Since I'm on-call this weekend, it was good to run into him completely sober (unlike another colleague, who I doubt will recall the meeting on Monday...)

Maybe Izzy can later share any microbrew discoveries he made. I can report that the Diet Pepsi was unchanged from other times I've sampled it. ;-)

No comments: