Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We have undertook...

...is the subject line of an email I received today from "Bruno" who may be with an overseas institution of higher learning (eddress included "cracow."  Hard to tell for sure, though, since the phone # is a Jacksonville, FL area code.)
 
Anywho, Bruno presented me with some advanced educational opportunities (wish Izzy had seen these before embarking on the SC alternative teaching certification process.)
 
Bruno apparently likes the spacebar.
U N I V E R S I T Y  D I P L O M A S

Do you want for a prosperous future, increased money earning power, and
the respect of all?
Well, don't we all....?
We can assist with Dip lomas from pre stigious non-acc redited univers
ities based on your present
knowledge and life experience.
I'm not sure I want a Dip loma in how my life has been going lately.  Are there also post stigious univers ities?
No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.
Sounds good so far.
CALL +1 904 212 0093

Bac helors, mas ters, M B A, and doc torate (PhD) dip lomas available
in the field of your choice -
that's right, you can become a Doctor and receive all the benefits and
admiration that comes with it!
Admiration?  How do I sign up?
CALL +1 904 212 0093

No one is turned down.

Confidentiality assured

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

+1 904 212 0093

Contact us NOW to receive your dip loma within days, and start
improving your life!
Hope these come with convincing transcripts...
 

No comments: