Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I <3 my German Shepherd



I found more about the I (heart) my German Shepherd / Pope Benedict XVI bumper sticker I saw Monday night. From the Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club site, clicking on the sticker takes you to a spot where you can order them via PayPal. At 3 3/4" high and 15" long, there's no hiding your feelings.

Cafe Press has more stickers, including one with B16's picture and the words The Cafeteria is Closed! Might be a bit snarky, but it's cool to see such enthusiasm for our Pope.

To answer Izzy's question, yes, there are also B16 steins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the props! If you e-mail me your address I'll send you one of the "I Heart My German Shepherd" stickers if you'd like. papalshop@gmail.com Thanks again!

yazoo8183 said...

tried to call you twice regarding the three bumber stickers I ordered and paid for through paupal on 7/12/08. You have not returned my calls and I still have not received the stickers. I quite disturbed that you have not seen fit to address this since you were paid three weeks ago.

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Dear Yazoo:
Hope you get your stickers. I'm not the purveyor of these.