Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

And I don't even have graduation or moving to blame for having no time to write.
 
Taking a couple of minutes while waiting on another fax to say:
 
 
My desk is a disaster again, but the presentations are getting done, policies are getting reviewed, disease investigations are happening...so I guess it's all relative.
 
Sometimes busy-ness keeps me from having time to process all I need to think about.  I want to have time to write poetry, to write gorgeous prose on relationships, to think about faith.  I want enough time to be able to understand what B16 really meant in His Easter vigil homily...(I don't "get" philosophical writings on the 1st, 2rd or 3rd pass--I missed the part in school when we learned to think without pictures.)
 
Maybe I had the mumps that day.

No comments: