Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Her Church

Thanks to Gashwin for the link (herchurch.org) that left Izzy and me dumbstruck. I think it was the goddess rosary that floored me most.

There's plenty of room in Christendom for improvement on the treatment of women and in the recognition of and and use of women's talents and unique gifts. I just don't think that this is the way to do it.

Curious, a "religious site" dedicated to women's spirituality and I cannot find a mention of the most honored woman in history--the Mother of God!

(Spiffy: the caretaker is called the "Minister of Property. " Of course, he also gets to be the Wedding Coordinator.)

No comments: