Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Stuff I haven't blogged on

Because I've been to busy, plus there was a period with no access to computer @ home.

  • "That document"--what does "deep seated tendencies" mean?
  • How gorgeous this Fall was!, after so many blah years.
  • What really happens in prayer? Does God alter what is planned, or are we better able to face what He has in store for us? What about prayers like the Rosary--how am I really affecting my friend's cancer by its recitation? (Please note, I DO believe in prayer, believe very strongly. It's just that sometime's when I've got long distances to drive, I have time to wonder (yes, "I wonder as I wander") about why things are as they are.
  • What should I do with the upcoming 2nd half of my life? If I cannot decide, when will the 2nd half actually start?
  • There are some amazingly generous folks out there (and here!) --who are willing to share their vehicles, their time for rides, etc. We've been blessed to find ourselves in a community--God has continued to be good to us.
  • We attended the vigil for Shawn Humphries--his execution was mostly overlooked, as he was # 1001. #1000 made it into two sermons/homilies I heard last week in NC. Where are all the celebrities for Joe double-wide's vigils?

So, I don't know when I'll get a chance to write more on all I've been thinking about--glad there are folks out there who DO have time.

No comments: