Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Bday to Pritcher

For him, and anyone else turning 30, esp those with "little baby daughters"...



Lyrics.

I remember hearing this song when it was new, and I've gotten to see Uncle Randy do it several times since. This is from a 1990 performance -- gotta love the hair and shirt.

For everyone else, not just Pritcher:

Randy Stonehill will be in town (on the 12th?) at the coffee shop -- I'll be down front with the tripod -- let me know if anyone in the vicinity of the Congaree would like to join me.

If you're at all curious what the early days of Jesus music were like, check out Randy's Myspace and listen to "We were all so young." Izzy and I have seen nearly all of these guys and gals, and seen their lives give evidence to their deep faith.

1 comment:

Sean said...

This is wonderful--thank you! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to acknowledging this, but I did see this on the day and loved it. :-)