Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This Town is Football Crazy

So, the #2 team in these United States is coming to our fair city to tromp on our boys (whose coach lately does not sound like someone I'd want to expend extra effort for--oops!  heresy!)
 
Izzy's school is not far from the stadium.  They are dismissing early today (Thursday), since the road leading away for their campus will be blocked by a counterflow traffic pattern all afternoon and the kiddoes would be trapped at the intersection until the game started. 
 
I work downtown and may see a bit of game traffic on the way home.  I've also seen Kevin Bacon traffic jams some this week.  I got to meet a couple of extras Tuesday; the movie folks were using my mom's church (Southern Baptist) for extra's staging.  Hollywood and Baptists! Lot's changed in a generation! 

No comments: