Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back to Normal

Got the blog fixed. Life is back to normal.

Or is it? The cat has started sleeping at my feet, coming up to me for scritches while I'm doing my hair in the morning, and she even curled up next to my chair whilst I revised the Bulletin this evening.

Lest those few of you who have actually seen our cat are concerned, no she hasn't rejected Izzy. She still herds him into bed at night and sticks around until he falls asleep, assisted by his machine. She makes sure he's in place typing or reading in the morning. She sits in the window watching for the bike in the afternoon. I believe she thinks she's a dog.

A "dog" whose circle of tolerance may have expanded to include me.

1 comment:

Greg Graham said...

Congratulations on the kitty love!