Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Grad School progress

GRE? Check.
Same scores as 20 years ago? No check.

I've now taken my first computerized test. I know, welcome to the 21st century, Lizzie. Thanks to those who prayed for concentration, calm nerves and lack of tummy trouble. God answered all three. The scores are good enough -- I'm glad I'm not having to contemplate a retest -- I think I'd get no sleep for another couple of months!

Now to get serious and finish the "what I want to be when I grow up and why your school should really accept me" essays.

My choices are between two state schools that played a football game in Chapel Hill today. From what I hear of the game (I didn't catch the 4th quarter), the decision may be a close one. Or an easy one, depending on acceptance letters.

1 comment:

Greg Graham said...

Congratulations on passing the GRE milestone. I'm glad I didn't have to do that for UD; I barely got my application in on time as it was.

I'll be praying for the rest of the application process and wisdom in your choice of school.