Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Geography Jeopardy (TM)

The answer is: Rome, Florence, Madrid, Algeciras and Tangiers.

Question: Where will the O'Cayces be visiting this summer?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tickets are bought, hostel reservations made, train tables pored over, etc. Izzy is just about beside himself; I'm slowly getting more excited as details fall into place.

I even ordered a book on traveling with diabetes (plus I ordered one of those "I have a disease" necklaces that I've been avoiding getting.) We're committed.

For those keeping score, this will be our 1st trip outside of the US together that involves an overnight stay. 24 years of marriage--it's about time.

Now to wait for the questions and advice...

1 comment:

Warren said...

Congratulations! You richly deserve this adventure!

My advice: Take along some pair of articles, maybe a pair of new rosaries, say prayers over these rosaries, and bless them, in all the places you visit, touch them to things you liked, and then give them to each other to keep upon your return. Invent your own Sacramental tradition, and mix it in with your trip.

I'm excited for you guys! Have a great time when you go!



Warren