Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

You are John Paul, II

Reference from St. Jimbob of the Apocalypse:

John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So, besides recoiling at Quizilla's grammar gaffe, I wondered what would happen if I changed ONE answer, the one I was waffling on. Favorite household item from this list: egg timer, telephone, television, blender, window curtains, fireplace. If I changed from television to egg timer (and we have such a cute one!), I become...

Pius XII
You are Pope Pius XII. You're efficient and dedicated, but not very approachable.

Even though at parties, I am "surrounded by people who love [me]?"

1 comment:

samrocha said...

Hi I just posted some cool quotes by JPII. I have enjoyed reading through your archives (i linked over here from a blog search) I would love to establish a reciprocal link with your blog, if you're intersted, let me know

www.debaterelatepontificate.blogspot.com