Sticky Top Post

Howdy. We've moved from Cayce, but St. Elizabeth of South Rose Hill or Lizette de Waccamaw de Sud just don't do it for me.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bits from Ads

At the end of a Staples commercial, just after the announcer says: "Now, get free installation of Windows Vista", the tiny print reads: "Free installation does not apply to Windows Vista."

There must have been more that I didn't read... **

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A local convenience store chain recently ran a contest to win a car or truck or something.

An ad I heard on the radio tonight included an interview with the winner, where the following was revealed...

"When I got the call that I had won, I got so excited I nearly fell out of my deer stand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

** A check of the Staples website indicates that the free install doesn't include Vista Basic. Still funny, though....

No comments: